Matter Design Days
Get ready to accelerate your Matter designs with our hands-on, virtual Design Days event! We want you to show the world what project ideas you have for Matter over Thread development.
All Design Days registrants will receive (1) free MG21 USB stick and (1) free MG24 Explorer Kit, designed to enable you to build a Matter over OpenThread network and accelerate your time to market. All registrants will have until October 31st to build their prototype and submit it to the Silicon Labs Matter Community. We will select 3 project submissions to receive prizes and be featured on our website and Community.
Supplies are limited so register today!
- MG21 USB
- MG24 Explorer Kit
- Register by Oct. 15th to receive your complimentary hardware
- Download pre-work instructions
- Start with our MAT-301 Baseline Training from WorksWith 2022. Additional resources are listed below.
- Build off of the projects in MAT-301, MAT-302, MAT-303 and/or MAT-304 in your creative ways
- Engage on the Silicon Labs Matter Community during your project creation for FAQs and support
- Submit your final project to our Community. Download the instructions here.
- Registration & Project Submissions Opens: Sept 13th
- Project Submissions Deadline: Oct 31st
- Winners Announced: Nov 7th
Resources & Pre-Requirements:
- MAT-301: Design for Matter with the MG24
- MAT-302: Matter Development with Google
- MAT-303: Google Analytics for Matter
- MAT-304 Matter Considerations for Amazon
- Matter: Getting start with Matter Project
- Matter: Prerequisites to setup Raspberry Pi 4
- Matter: Build OpenThread Border Router
- Matter: Build OpenThread Border Router Docker
- Building Radio Co-processor (RCP)
- Matter: Chip-tool Quickstart Guide